About Capitaline’s Stewardship Mission
At Capitaline, our stewardship mission is to treat our investors, farmers, land and staff with unmatched care and provide competitive economic returns. Our goal is to diligently manage the investment funds entrusted to us while protecting the resources upon which these investments depend, by promoting sound economic, environmental and socially responsible practices across our entire firm.
We measure our Stewardship Success, in three areas: Economic, Social and Environmental.
• Provide quality investment options, staying within our areas of expertise
• Deliver competitive investor returns
• Stay close to our investments/portfolio companies
• Champion investment in our local and regional communities
• Attention, responsiveness and care to our client’s needs
• Creating opportunities and development for the next generation in agriculture
• Respect for the expertise of our farmers and reverence for the work
• Continuous learning and growth from the communities we serve
• Increase sustainability of the land and water resources we own and manage
• Collaborate to improve farmland stewardship
• Advance socially responsible actions inside and outside of our firm
• Encourage sustainable practices in our portfolio companies
READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CAPITALINE ?
The next step is just a click away. We look forward to starting a conversation about investing in farmland with you.